Live Your Life

Объявление

Новости
Сервис Проблемы с админкой.
Сервис Еще раз о нейроскриптах и блокировках.
Сервис Json, авторизация, недоступность дополнений rusff.
Сервис Сбой в работе форумов и дополнений.. Часть функционала временно недоступна.
Сервис Переезд дополнений завершен. Часть функционала временно недоступна.
Сервис Переезд дополнений на новый сервер. Функционал будет временно недоступен.
Сервис Работа дополнений восстановлена. И снова сломана...
Сервис Починка дополнений продолжается.
СервисСкрытие рекламных баннеров - проверь, чтоб не заблокировали!
ScriptПолезное о нейро-скриптах и безопасности.
СервисПополнение фонда форума иностранными картами.
Сервис Чистка заброшенных форумов. Проверь, чтобы твой старый форум не пропал!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.


Вы здесь » Live Your Life » Кроссплатформы и кроссоверы » Cruce de cuentos


Cruce de cuentos

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

1

https://i.ibb.co/gFrRpYVB/upload.jpg

Адрес: https://cruce.cuento.ca

Название: Cruce de cuentos

Дата открытия: 15 августа 2026

Краткое описание: На этом кроссовере придется писать посты. И не придется выгуливать твинков.

Ссылка на взаимную рекламу: https://cruce.cuento.ca/viewtopic/54?post_id=647#646

Отредактировано Shata (16-08-2026 01:26:28)

+1

2

https://i.ibb.co/sdGLYnPL/upload.jpg

Солас разыскивает Фелассана

Фелассан - один из самых верных друзей и соратников Фен'Харела, его генерал и голос здравого смысла. К которому Солас, увы, редко прислушивался. После падения Завесы и исчезновения эльфийской империи Фелассан остался одним из немногих, кто уцелел и не утратил дара вечной жизни. Так он и бродил с основания времен по Тедасу, периодически выдавая себя за долийского эльфа. Успел напридумывать и нарассказать миру целую гору небылиц про своего старого приятеля, да так талантливо, что со временем его рассказы стали частью эльфийской мифологии.

Чем он занимался все это время кроме того что травил байки про Ужасного Волка? Да Волк его знает. В последние годы известно, что он проникся симпатией к городской эльфийке из Орлея, Бриале, и помогал ей проворачивать ее маленькие шпионские махинации.

----

Фелассан появляется только в книге The Masked Empire и в воспоминаниях Соласа в четвертой части. В эпилоге книги Солас убил его за то, что Фелассан слишком проникся симпатией к современным эльфам, но слухи о его смерти оказались несколько преувеличены. Имшаель, этот ходячий сгусток хаоса, решил спасти его из чистого исследовательского интереса - чтобы посмотреть как этот верный соратник и хранитель наследия Фен'Харела поведет себя теперь, когда Фен'Харел окончательно забыл, что такое дружба.

+1

3

https://i.ibb.co/NnGHDkgq/upload.jpg

Солас разыскивает Лавеллан для игры в паре на английском

Vhenan,
There are things I learned to say only after there was no one left to hear them. Perhaps that is cowardice. You would have known better than I

The world had met her beneath a ruined sky. The Conclave had burned, the Breach hung above Haven, and a Dalish elf walked out of the Fade with a mark burning in her hand. Her name would be decided by those who never had the right to. Herald. Inquisitor. History would remember both titles more readily than it remembered the woman who carried them.
Solas met her before either had learned what the other would inevitably become.

I told myself I remained for the Anchor. At first, perhaps I even believed it. You were a question I had not expected this world to ask of me. Every answer i found only gave me another reason to stay.

Skyhold gathered people quickly. Soldiers and diplomats multiplied in numbers as did marks on the map across the war table as the Inquisition stretched its influence across Thedas. Every victory it earned was painted, forever captured in rotunda walls by an apostate who had no business growing closer to the now revered Inquisitor. He spoke of spirits and dreams long forgotten, while thinking of a future he already believed himself condemned to shape. Somewhere during these months. the Inquisitor ceased to be merely the bearer of the Anchor in his calcualtions.
There were conversations that lasted past necessity, questions returned to days later. Footsteps he began to recognize among dozens of others. There were stolen moments no report recorded because neither yet understood they would matter. Those moments would end too soon, leaving all the questions she had unanswered.

There are memories one revisits because they are precious. Others because some part of mind remains convinced that, given enough attempts, the past might finally yield a different answer. I came closer that night in Crestwood than you ever knew. To telling you everything. To setting aside a purpose that survived centuries of war and death of my world.
To remining simply Solas, by your side. As I wanted to.

He left regardless, breaking her heart further, proving that victories rarely end the problems that created them. The Anchor was killing her. Still, she searched and followed the trail with no certainty there would be time enough to reach its end. What waited there was an answer she had never known to seek. The answer that would torment her dreams in a shape of wolf, a betrayal shaped as mercy she had never asked for.

I gave you truth only when I had made it too late to change what came before it. You deserved that choice. I knew it then. I know it still.

How much more can a heart already torn open bear before the story asks more of it still?

I once told you that what I felt for you would never change. Of all the promises I had no right to make, that may be the only one I kept.

0


Вы здесь » Live Your Life » Кроссплатформы и кроссоверы » Cruce de cuentos


Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно